One of my favorite quotes is “Thoughts Become Things”. I love it because it reminds me to pay attention to my thoughts especially the negative ones. But one thing I don’t always put my focus on is the positive thoughts. I make it a point to keep negative thoughts at bay but not making sure that I infuse positive thoughts in their place.
When those positive thoughts replace negative thoughts it provides a list of benefits to our overall health and wellness that goes beyond a boosted spirit. If you’re wondering what the benefits may be, here’s the top five.
- Overall Health– positive thinking boost our overall health and reduces the colds and flu’s we catch.
- Resilience-When we thing positively, we see the good in everything and that allows us to see the lessons and good things even in stressful or difficult times.
- Boost Confidence– When we focus on the good and then see more good, it increases our optimism and what we thing and feel about our lives and ourselves and when we feel good about ourselves our confidence grows.
- More Success– positivity boost our confidence, self esteem and overall well being which shows from the inside out and it allows us to see success in all aspects of our lives.
- Happiness-When we have a positive outlook on life that positive energy showed up in all aspects of our lives. We see the good in everything and it in turn helps to see happiness and joy in our daily lives in big and small ways.
While there are plenty more benefits than what’s listed, just these 5 benefits are big. But the next questions is… how do we think positively? Well, those tips will be in the next blog post.