As I’ve gotten back into the routine of blogging, I’ve wanted to bring back blog series that I loved doing but with a few updates. One of those is a round up of things I’m loving right now. This will be a mix of things that you can use in your home, give as a gift or keep for yourself as well as things you can make for your friends and family. Let’s get it started with a few of the things I love right now.
- Did you know there is a cookbook store? Yes! A store where the main thing they sell are cookbooks. As someone who LOVES cookbooks and has a nice (and growing) collection of them, I’m definitely adding this cookbook store on my “must travel to” list. Now beyond cookbooks, they do have ceramics and other things perfect for your home and kitchen.
- Speaking of cookbooks… here’s a few that I have my eye on. Cravings: Hungry for More by Chrissy Teigen; Carla Hall’s Soul Food: Everyday and Celebration; Pull Up A Chair:Recipes from My family to Yours by Tiffani Thiessen. If you have any of these cookbooks, leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
- Did you know that we have journal prompts in our freebie library? We do! This is one of a few new things I’ll be adding to the Freebies library. If you’re looking for some fun prompts to write about in your journal, or just looking for a way to get into journaling, check out the prompts for October.
- These chocolate turtle apple bites would be a perfect Halloween Party treat. Who am I kidding… This is an anytime treat! To make this even sweet apple snack EVEN better, check out these apple pops.
- In the quest for “a balanced diet”, these healthy carrots and apple muffins are definitely on my weekend baking list to try.
- This Clay Earring craft is a project I definitely want to try and make from myself and possibly to as holiday gifts for my friends..
Well, that’s the list this week. I hope there are a few things on the list that you want to check out.