I’m back with yet another All The Things list and this one is full of old and new favorites. Here’s the list.
1. I have been a fan of Lindsay Letters for years. I just check out the launch of The Art Bar and my goodness these art pieces are gorgeous. I have a list of 6 paintings I’d like to hang in my home. If you’re looking for prints to hang over the holidays, check out the holiday collection it’s gorgeous.
2. I follow Cyndie Siegel on Instagram and love her inspirational words of encouragement so when she shared that she had a book coming out, I knew I needed to order one for myself, but I also wanted to share. If you’re looking for a book of positive thinking to keep you going throughout the year check it out and pre-order.
3. I love the Pink Drink from Starbucks but this alternative may be a healthier choice.
4. Looking for colorful accessories for winter and this Madewell Multi Stripe Scarf would be perfect.
5. Adding this pretty Petal Throw Blanket from Castle to the holiday wish list.
6. Definitely going to try this seasonal Apple Pie Smoothie
7. Currently crushing on this “in the wild” throw blanket. Perfect for cozy winter nights, hot cocoa and hallmark movies.
8. In case you missed it, check out the latest journal prompts you can easily download here.
9. This little sparkler would be perfect way to top of a holiday party outfit.
10. My polka dot loving heart needs this sweater.
That’s all for this list. Check back later this month for our Holiday inspired All The Things List.