I hope you a lovely holiday. It’s safe to say that the holiday season has begun, so the latest All The Things list is all about great gifts to give to anyone on your list. Now if you’re still working on your holiday list check out our printable gift list tracker to keep you organized while you shop. OK so now for the list…
2. If you’re looking for a great gift exchange gift or something to give to co-workers, this monogrammed candle is perfect.
4. This Karaoke system (that’s light show capable) may not be something parents would love but as an Aunt, this type of gift is exactly what I’d give and of course I’d be ready with plenty of songs to sing for an impromptu karaoke competition.
5. This gift is perfect for any of the children in your life who love arts and crafts. Endless creative fun will be had with this kit.
6. Zoe the Unicorn from Cuddle + Kind is hard to not include on this list.
7. Looking for cool and different gifts for the men in your life, these Bluetooth earmuffs are great.
8. Letter boards are definitely a popular trend I hope doesn’t go out of style, I really like the letter boards from Letterfolk and The Typeset Co. Both are perfect for the home and great gifts to give to family friends.
9. This tabletop Cornhole would be a lot of fun at anytime.
10. If you’re trying to find a gift for any teens in your life this Game of Phones would be great
That’s all for this weeks list, check back next week for part 2 of the All The Things list holiday edition.