I’m sharing an all NEW all the things post full of some really great finds that I can’t wait to share. Check out what’s on the list.
- S’Mores brownies are always a good idea.
- Loving this fun DIY of door tassels project. Like I need a reason to find my way to Michaels but this is the perfect reason.
- It’s never too early to start prepping for Valentine’s Day and if you’re looking for something fun to do why not host a Galentines Brunch and Brit + Co has a great post on how to do it effortlessly.
- Speaking of Valentine’s Day, if you’re looking for inspiration, check out my “Be My Valentine” Pinterest board.
- …Because everyone needs a cute little sequin number in their closet for something fun and fancy.
- I found the nook that dreams are made of. The colors, the bookcases will have you swooning.
- If you’re looking for lovely, unique and modern earrings perfect at making a statement check out shop Surond Studio.
- One source of design inspiration for me is fashion and I’m swooning over this Spring/Summer 2019 Haute Couture Valentino show. The bold colors, the patterns and those lashes… swoon!
- It’s been a long time since I’ve had a pop tart and these homemade peanut butter and jelly pop tarts may pull me back in.
- I’m also loving this anything but basic muffin recipe with 9 different variations using a basic recipe.
- I don’t need this Edinburgh Shopper but I “need” it. Sharing just in case you may “need” one too.
That’s it for the list this week. If you have a fab find that you think I’d love please leave me a comment and let me know I’d love to check it out!