One of the things I love doing is share things I’ve discovered or love. I’ll share these finds with my friends, family, and you. While I’m sure that being an Enneagram 2 has something to do with this, I also really enjoy it. Plus, sharing is caring so here’s my new list of all the things. Check out the links below.
- I follow a lot of inspirational instagram accounts and one of my faves is Amber Rae. I love the perspective she shares on how to look and frame things in our lives especially our struggles and worries. If you’re not following already and need a little inspiration in your feed. Definitely follow her and check out her book too!
- I love desserts. If there is cake or ice cream I will not turn it down. But I’m also trying to be a bit healthier in my diet and while I’m going to keep eating all the desserts I’m thinking these High Protein Brownie Bites may be a great way to have my cake and eat it too (pun fully intended). I love a multi-functional kitchen gadget.
- This Mandoline Slicer Cutter Chopper and Grater was a Pinterest ad in my feed but looks like the kind of kitchen accessory that you will always be used.
- Speaking of Kitchen accessories… I’m also loving these W&P Plastic Porter Storage Bowls too. Plus I can always use another storage container.
- Currently loving this cute little pink number. Perfect for any summer heatwave and you can easily dress this up or down too.
- I’m also in love with this Clementine Blouse from Anthropologie. It’s perfect for this summer heat and can pair with jeans, shorts and a skirt perfectly.
- Inspired to redecorate a room in my home all around this Johnathan Adler area rug.
- Currently obsessed with all things Terrazo and this lovely urn definitely fuels my obsession.
- An artist that I am loving is Janet Hill all of her work is fantastic but this puff sleeves print needs to find a home on one of my walls. Also she is definitely worth a follow on instagram too.