One of the things I love about the Holidays, is all the fun holiday crafts and DIY gifts that can be created. Whether you’re on a budget or want to make something from the heart, I’ve made a round up of crafts and DIY gifts that will be fun to make and not break the bank.
- I’m loving this festive stocking DIY from Oh Joy! it’s perfect for kids and kids at heart and what a fun way to infuse your own style into the holiday decor.
- Make these fun iridescent gold splatter ornaments or these glitter confetti ornaments for your tree.
- If you’re looking for a unique tree topper, this DIY Pom Pom Tree Topper is a fun option.
- In need of garland for your tree, mantle or along a staircase in your home? This Anthropologie inspired felt garland is a fun and easy project that you can use for plenty of years.
- Loving these DIY tinsel gift toppers. It’s a sparkly alternative if you run out of bows.
- Create a cute vignette on the mantle or a centerpiece for your table with these ombre bottle brush trees.
- This is a perfect DIY gift box for all the coffee lovers in your life.
- This DIY peppermint lip scrub is an easy gift to make and perfect to give to your girlfriends. If you want to make a spa-beauty inspired gift set, make the peppermint bath salts too.
- Two more great spa inspired gift is this DIY rose petal bath salts or this pedicure in a jar are perfect gifts for co-workers, friends, kids and family.
- I love this marbled clay ring dishes from A Beautiful Mess. They are a great gift to give for the holidays or at any time of year.
- These galaxy color blocked marble clay coasters are a great home inspired gift to give anyone on your list.
- Of course what’s a holiday DIY gift without one cookie mix in a jar?
- Another fun food inspired gift are these hot chocolate (or coffee) spoons.
- Of course, in the middle of all these Holiday crafts you’re going to need some cookies so why not check out this gallery of Holiday cookies from Style Me Pretty that will make any crafting session that much sweeter.
- You could also try these Egg Nog Holiday Popsicles. A fun twist on a classic holiday drink.
- Of course you can stick to the classic frosted sugar cookie.
I hope this list of crafts, DIY gifts and a few sweet treats can inspire an afternoon of holiday crafting. Why not invite a few friends over and making it a holiday crafting party like this one.
Happy Holiday crafting!