Happy Friday to you! I want to share my list of 7 things I love right now with you. Check out the list!
- Halloween Costume ideas from Studio DIY and Oh Happy Day. These are super creative and they’re costumes that you can easily make at home. This Jar of Sprinkles costume is definitely a favorite. Oh and check out Studio DIYs fun costume shop !
- I’m in love with this bag from Madewell. Perfect for Fall and caring all the things. Plus it’s a cross body which is great when you’re on the go.
- Started listening to our new October playlist you can check it out here
- Even though it’s still in the 80’s here in Charlotte, I’m in a Fall state of mind and I’m in love with this boot and this one too.
- Another thing I love about Fall is apple picking and all the apple recipes, and I’m thinking of making this apple bourbon bundt cake.
- Using this tote from the shop for all my weekend errands (shown above).
- In search of a couple new throws for the house and this one and this one a definite favorites. Bonus is they’re both on sale!
What are some wonderful things you discovered or loved this week. Leave the links in the comments below I’d love to check them out. Have a wonderful weekend!