Happy Friday! On my list this weekend is a few errands, rest, working on new stationery for 2017 and catching up on some TV. Before I start my weekend, I’ve got a few things that I’m loving right now.
- I love french toast but love a french toast casserole even more and this one looks really good. Perfect for brunch.
- This linking balloon party garland and these giant paper flowers make me want to throw a party just because. These will be perfect for future birthday celebrations.
- Speaking of celebrations, I’ve added this book Celebrate Everything! Fun Ideas to Bring Your Parties to Life to my booklist. It’s filled with craftacular goodness for any hostess with the mostess.
- Love the athletic wear collaboration between J. Crew and New Balance. If you’re looking to workout in style this collection is perfect.
- The 70s baby in me wants one of these Gold Glitter Lava Lamps in my office. Is that wrong? If so I don’t want to be right.
- I think these small bamboo jars with cork lid will be perfect to keep my kitchen organized and these are a perfect way to give this space a little color.
- I’m in love with these Satin Colorblock Pumps from J Crew.
What’s on your list this weekend? I hope whatever you have planned you enjoy every minute!
[featured: on my list notepad]