Happy Friday to you! I’m sooooo ready for the weekend. With Spring finally here I filling up my weekend to-do list and it’s full of cleaning and some much needed organizing specifically to the Scratch Paper Studio office in my house and the guest bedroom which is really just a catch all for all the things (seriously).
Of course before I start organizing or possibly procrastinating from cleaning, I have a few things I’m loving and wanted to share with you!
1. This Luscious Brownie Batter is what dreams are made of. Seriously! It’s super easy to make and… just make it, you’ll be glad you did and you’re welcome.
2. I love blueberry pancakes and blueberry muffins so I’m interested in trying this Blueberry muffin and Buttermilk pancakes cake I feel like this would be perfect for brunch.
3. This Rainbow neon light is the perfect little something if you’re looking to add a little cheer to your desk.
4. These Bouffant Easter Eggs are too cute.
5. With the weather warming up I’m starting to search for some pretty summer sandals. I’m loving these strappy flats in black or paprika.
6. I’ll also take these Sloan Stripe D’Orsay Flats with obi bow too.
7. I haven’t had the best luck with rompers but The Sunday Romper from Smash + Tess that I discovered via
Lark and Linen’s insta-stories has me thinking maybe I may need to give this one a try.
8. How dreamy is this photo and that color, definitely incorporating this into a future design.
Happy Weekend Everyone!