Hi Everyone! I know it’s been a bit since I shared some favorites on Friday so let’s get to it.
1. Hello Summer uniform. I’m in LOVE with this Aggie Ruffle Kimono and Audra dress. This ensemble has me ready for sunny summer days.
2. To make my new favorite summer uniform complete, let’s add these pretty calypso espadrille wedges
3. How lovely is this Elizabeth chaise? Its inspiring me to create a reading nook somewhere in my home. Like this one.
4. These Champagne and Chambord jigglers will definitely get any party started. Keeping these in mind for summer parties.
5. These march spot barely there heeled sandals are a shoe you just add to your cart because you know you’ll get plenty of wear out of them.
6. I have all the heart eyes for this pretty pastel tea party on Oh Happy Day.
7. Speaking of parties, this Sprinkle Party is oh fabulous too!
8. I know I’ve clearly got a churro obsession (read: problem) but when I see the words dulce de leche and churro, I’m like a moth to a flame…. Check out these blonies.
9. New favorite follow on instagram recently is Jeni Britton Bauer of Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream. While I love my sweet treats, I also love learning about the process of creating something so yummy. Plus her feed is full of great inspiration, lovely color, business and fun stuff too.
Happy Friday and Weekend to you!