Happy Fri-YAY to you! The week after a holiday can often run long and move slow and that’s how this week has felt for me. How about you? Well, I’m hoping that we all have a magical weekend, but before starting my weekend, I have a few favorite things I’ve loved this week.
- In love with our new collection of Art Prints especially this You Are Magical print, with colorful ombre text.
- Question. Can you really have too many bags? I’m asking for a friend who is in love with this Butterfly Faux Leather Tote. Besides it being a functional tote, it also has another smaller zip top bag too.
- May treat myself to this HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer to print out some of these photos on my phone and computer and create some fun memory boards.
- This truly is the best advice.
- If your looking to add some pops of color to your kitchen think about these Rainbow Confetti Prep Bowls. Color and function all in one.
- Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks and I’m always in search of new mix ins and this Cinnamon Brown Sugar popcorn may be one of my go-to’s this Summer. * If you have any favorite popcorn flavors that I should try, drop a link in the comments for me to check out*
- If you’re in need of some color inspiration, check out this lovely blog Love Print Studios “Color Crush” post. I always find some really great color combinations that I wouldn’t always put together.
- I wouldn’t consider myself as having a green thumb, but these Mid-Century Turn Leg Tabletop Planters may inspire me to start adding a few plants to my home.
- Have you heard of an air fryer? I first saw this one in Williams and Sonoma and have been thinking this is something I’d like to have myself. Plus its far healthier than the traditional fryer.
Well, that’s it. Enjoy your weekend!