It’s the end of the week and I have a few links to share but first I’d like to talk about two of my favorite things right now… This Willoughby Chair from Anthropologic I am in LOVE with this oh so fancy floral printed fabric designed by fashion design Whitney Pozegay for WHIT. The soft pinks, the black and that green. I’m all heart eyes right now.
I have found my dream kitchen, nook and family area in a home design by Plath & Company. While I’m sure the rest of this home is gorgeous, I loved the palette of this dream space of beautiful pinks, blues and white.
OK back to a few things I love right now….
- Funfetti Shortbread… YES PLEASE!
- This love Spring Capsule Wardrobe has me thinking I may need to do a capsule wardrobe for summer (and also figure out how to actually start a capsule wardrobe)
- Add this oh so cute flamingo bottle opener to your bar.
- This Metallic demi-wedge sandal is perfect for Summer.
- Loving this Ban.do comrade wristlet.
Have a great weekend!