Happy Friday! Happy St. Patricks Day too!
Well friends, we made it to the end of what felt like the longest week ever. While I’m sure the time change had a little to do with this week feeling like it would never end, I’m so ready to start my weekend. Of course before I do, I have a few things I’m loving this week to share. First I wanted to give you a little sneak peek of what’s coming to the shop in April.
I’ve been working on a few new things for the shop and also taking the leap and going in a new direction with Scratch Paper Studio. I’ll share more in the next couple of weeks, but I’m so excited about what’s to come that I wanted to show you one of the NEW mugs coming to the shop next month. I can’t wait for you to see all the new stuff but for now, let’s talk about a few things I’m loving this week.
- CHURROS. I love churros and I’ve honestly seen all the different recipes that use churros in some type of way and these chocolate stuffed churros have me swooning, hungry and thankful that I don’t have access to these all the time.
- Studio DIY has been releasing the cutest clutches for their Can’t Clutch This collection and their new clutch for March is awesome.
- I think this Easter Oreo Bark would be great addition for the Easter baskets or to give as a fun favor after an Easter Egg hunt. Plus chocolate +oreos+ sprinkles= perfect combination in my book.
- If you aren’t already, go follow Damask Love. Not only is her Instagram feed full of crafty goodness, her Insta-Stories are great!
- If you’re feeling crafty and nostalgic make a few friendship bracelets for your BFFs and tuck one into a sweet card and let them know you’re thinking about them. I loved making friendship bracelets when I was younger, this may be a fun craft to try again.
It’s a short list this week. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!