I will make a list for everything. If something needs to be done, then I need to make a list for it. A list keeps me organized and helps me to prioritize my task. Keeping a list also gets everything in my head and on paper. I love making a list and while I know it’s a good thing to do. I’m also learning that there are plenty of benefits. See the list below.
- Creates Structure
- Gives our brain a break from holding on to this information
- Helps organize our thoughts on all the things we have to do and get those thoughts, task and ideas on paper.
- Allows us to prioritize our task for the day and week
- Provides clarity on a project, thoughts or ideas
- Helps us feel and be productive
- Reduces Stress and Anxiety
- Allows us to focus on the task of goals we’ve written down.
- Boost our brain power
- Helps us to see what we can delegate to others
- Great way to collect and hold ideas and information that we want to come back to later.
There are plenty of benefits for keeping list. When I was working on this collection of notepads (with a few more coming in the next few months), the inspiration for the was to help you to stay organized. I wanted these notepads to be functional but also have fun and colorful designs too.
If making a list is not your thing, that’s cool. There are plenty of other ways to keep track of all the things you need to do through your phone. Productivity sites like Asana, Evernote or Trello.
Now if you love making list but feel bad because you either don’t cross everything off your list of because more things get added to it. Don’t fret. I’ll talk more about this in the next blog post later this week. Until then, check out our NEW notepad collection to start organizing all the things. If you love notepads and making all the list, sign up for the newsletter to be the first to know when the rest of the notepad collection is launched.